Gmod.biZ

I've been coming back to this site every now and then, even though I thought It never would come back. So nice to see it back <3

Well, the area that you marked had some peaks with a larger playerbase. But the majority of the months in the area had about the same amount of players that there's right now.

Holy cow, you guys are still around! God, I miss everyone... My 2K hrs of Gmod was because of gmod.biz. Thank you, each of you for the incredibly memorable moments <3

• Like 2

If anyone is interesting in fixing stranded, let me know. It's a GM12 gamemode but should be fairly easy to port to GM13. 

Looking to host stranded again ;)

On 09/03/2018 at 7:48 AM, German Hoeffner said:

If anyone is interesting in fixing stranded, let me know. It's a GM12 gamemode but should be fairly easy to port to GM13. 

Looking to host stranded again ;)

Don't give me that look and spark of hope, German. :( 

• Like 1

I thought I replied here back in January but apparently not. It's nice to see the forums back again, I spent the majority of my early teens on Biz 😋

On 1/10/2018 at 8:20 PM, German Hoeffner said:

Well, isn't Gmod kind of dead?

Nah, I wouldn't say dead but it's definitely harder getting a server going this late into it's life. It is still possible though, I started my own server and managed to build up a playerbase pretty quickly.

Triads for Life

Edited by Luke

Bloody hell,

Would actually love to see a come back from gmod.biz

Spent most of my gmod life on here, when it was gone was the day I stopped playing.

(Tried to use my old account wouldn't let me login) :(