Gmod.biZ
Sign in to follow this  
ravosk

SWAT and cop Weapon Clearence on ranks

SWAT & cop weapon rule  

8 members have voted

1. 1. should tactical molotov & explosive charges be for SWAT ranks instead of police officers (same ranks for swats to use as its now for cops)

• yes pls change it for SWAT to have the clearance ( its ridiculous its for cops and not swat)
    • no its fine like this just keep it this way

Hello all.

im here to suggest a small change in the rules about clearance of weapons for SWAT and cops.

As we all know a rank 10 police officer has the clearance for use explosive charges and from rank 8 to use molotov's

how ever SWAT is NOT allowed to use those at any rank.

now what i try to point at now is police officers should not have clearance for those (idc their rank)  as they are not the tactical respond units like SWAT is so what in opposite way is SWAT is the tactical respond unit and they cannot use those.

i think it would be a good idea to allow rank 8 SWAT to use tactical molotov's and rank 10 SWAT to use explosive charges in stead of the police officers as the SWAT is supposed to be the tactical respond unit and not the police officers.

and as i believe that the RP will be better if indeed SWAT is the unit with the clearance and use them in their raids for tactical use

i mean cmon SWAT: Special Weapons And Tactics......

how can they use good tactics and have special weapons for use in tactics and be the heavy armed tactical respond unit with out the special tactical weapons?

are they than not just a little more armored officers?

i mean any police officer can craft him self a body armor to get as many armor as swat has and than swat would be useless?

i think this is why this rule should be changed that SWAT gets at the same ranks to use the tactcal molotovs and explosives charges and not the police officers.

so vote for what you think and leave a reply with your opinion.

Edited by ravosk

Agree, Swats with rank 8 above should be able to use tactical molotovs on raid situations (but not on bank robbery). That's my opinion for this rule change.

Agree, Swats with rank 8 above should be able to use tactical molotovs on raid situations (but not on bank robbery). That's my opinion for this rule change.

yes ofc its would not be allowed to use molotovs in bank heist as you would with that likely as well burn the civs you try to rescue from hostage situation.

but as said it should be that SWAT rank 8 has access to the Molotovs and SWAT rank 10 to the C4.

and the cops loses the clearance over C4 and Molotovs as its something that more fits to SWATs Gear/RP than to a cops.