Gmod.biZ

Your Name: Foxar

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23179739

---- Ban Request Start ---

Name of the offender: Vito

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26038447

Rules broken: Making a shop as cop, not doing his job properly, random tazing me.

Admins online at this time: None

Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwe0SsDYVOo&feature=channel&list=UL

"status"-console command screenshot: Attachedpost-6470-0-80205600-1336126944_thumb.png

Date/Time of incident [GMT+1]:2012 May 04 Somewhere between 11:00 am and 12:00

If i may, im going to add something:

Im entering nexus, and i see 2 cops (Came and Vito) creating a shop (selling boxes inside nexus, on video you can see big stash of boxes and a sign above it), not patrolling , or going civilian to let someone else be cop. After walking around and warning them, Vito exited nexus, i followed him and walked up behind him when he approached tails. I crouched and IC said a compliement "Nice ass" Then vito tazed me, and putted to jail for 2 minutes without telling me the reason.

• Upvote 1

Oh no, that was no random taze at all, you was like, acting weird against the cop the whole time, you were folowing him the whole time, licking his body( don't know why you would do that) and saying he got a nice ass to a cop? Actually, that is kinda sexual harm, and it was a good reason to taze you, he said a lot of times to you to stop, but you didn't, you must be happy he didn't gave you a fine, but only jail. The mayor commanded him though, to put you in the jail, so random taze? NO.

WTF.. We were inside nexus when you suddenly licks my body and saying I got a nice ass. The mayor told me to just arrest you, and I told you stop moving, you refused. He told me to set you in jail afterwords. And we did, then you keept crying over 2 minuts in jail..

Sorry but no. On video you can see. I just approached you from back when you came up to tails. You wasnt chasing me or anything. Noone didnt had anything against me, after licking body.

And still, shop.

He also RDM me, Random punched me (Zerfox was witness) and random tazed me. He killed me few times today. cAME called him in the OOC chat that he is stuck at Tides room 06 or 07 and he wants him to kill him. Then when I was walking near the tides hotel, I saw him aiming on me with AK and I started walking back. He killed me and said that its not RDM cuz I was witness. For what? OOC kill?

He always fail RP. And the cops that also his friends deffending him like his some GOD or something.

He also RDM me, Random punched me (Zerfox was witness) and random tazed me. He killed me few times today. cAME called him in the OOC chat that he is stuck at Tides room 06 or 07 and he wants him to kill him. Then when I was walking near the tides hotel, I saw him aiming on me with AK and I started walking back. He killed me and said that its not RDM cuz I was witness. For what? OOC kill?

He always fail RP. And the cops that also his friends deffending him like his some GOD or something.

Hm, xSkullCandy, that name rings a bell. It's funny, because only you and Zerfox said i "random punched you" while the rest of the server said I didn't. Also, you're saying I am failRP'ing? How about you that ran awey while feet cuffed, refused to follow /me, refused to pay a fine on only $2.000..

Hm, xSkullCandy, that name rings a bell. It's funny, because only you and Zerfox said i "random punched you" while the rest of the server said I didn't. Also, you're saying I am failRP'ing? How about you that ran awey while feet cuffed, refused to follow /me, refused to pay a fine on only $2.000..

It's weird that "the rest of the server" is cops that also appear to be your friends.

It's weird that you punching so much people for no reason.

http://forum.gmod.biz/topic/4090-vito-br/

Ban Request Denied.

Sorry, but I have to deny your Ban Request.

Reason: The evidence you show os very very brief, selling as a cop is not against the rules, and if you said what you said you did then teh taze was backed with due reason, and as for them not doing there job the evidence shows nothing but 59 seconds of what looks to be an arrest going on.

Kind Regards,

Nathan Willerton