Gmod.biZ
macdaddy

Amneisa :(

2zgvw2b.jpg

Today I'm here to talk about this scary horror game, it is called Amnesia: The Dark Descent. And this is one of the most scariest games ever made (From my view). Thus it is still a Puzzle game just then when you solved one, there is monsters:

mm69sp.jpg

and you can get Paranoid and get lost in darkness, which makes you unable to move carefully, thus even that; it's one of the most hardest games to play. It's killing atmosphere is the thing that scares everyone and I would like to make sure that everyone tries this game, it's worth the 20 Euro's or Dollars it costs.

xodwtx.jpg

You can also play custom stories that people code and such this means that everything could be different.

Now go play, buy the retail version; or get it on steam.

Best Regards,

Wolfie,

Mario Sinn

(The Suggested image host did NOT work)

I love the game ^^It doesnt really scare me, but it makes me laugh how the pedomonster runs from a room after you and you need to run like hell xD

This game, is awesome. It is puzzly and scary at the same time. Finally a game that you need to think for if you wanna proceed and that zombie only makes it more fun. Love scary games and puzzle games? You gotta check this game out for real.

The surrounding sounds and effect are scary as hell, But still the custom story's are the best some of the makers must be pshycho to come up with some stuff you see darn haha.

I already made a topic about this game but noone really replied. *sadface*

The game though IS scary piece of aweseomnes. Frictional games rocks!